(Keep Reading Day 2)It's your first day back to life (outside of camp)...
One of the best things you can do today is find ways to show loving kindness to those around you.
HERE ARE A FEW STARTING IDEAS:
- Clean your room or the house, without being asked (dishes, laundry, toilet, vacuum, mow the yard, etc.)
- Encourage a friend by sending a message saying "You're awesome" for no reason
- Hang out and play with your brother or sister, and make sure to be nice while trying to treat them as Jesus would.
- Make a homemade gift, drawing, or card for your grandparents or someone who would appreciate it.
- Buy or find something valuable of your own stuff and give it away to someone who has less that you, that you know could use it.
- Tell your parents "Thank you" and that "you love" them.
- Mow the neighbors yard or clean up and pick up trash around the neighborhood, just because.
- Go out of your way to be nice to the neighborhood or school kid who sits by themself or the kid that everyone makes fun of or thinks is weird.
- Bake cookies for someone or recycle to make some money to give to those in need.
- When you stop at a restaurant, gas station, or store, be nice to the workers, and say thank yo.
- While doing life, when you see a chance to stop and help someone... just do it (whether it's at home, in the neighborhood, or your out somewhere... just do it).
- Ask your pastor or youth pastor if there's anything you can do to help at church or Sunday mornings.
- Commit to Christ whatever you do today (Proverbs 16:3 & Colossians 3:23)
REMEMBER: When You SERVE God More, You'll See Him More.
Much like When You SEEK God More, You'll See Him More.
DO YOU HAVE A READING PLAN? ...Click here to read Proverbs 1
Other Options For Reading A Daily Chapter Of Proverbs:
- Daily Email: http://bibleplan.org/plans/proverbs-in-a-month/#niv
- App, Email, or Text: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/149-proverbs
- Instructions For Email/Text. Sign in. Sign Up For Proverbs Reading Plan. Click On Name In Top Right Corner. Go To Settings. Click on "Verse Of The Day Subscriptions." Choose email or mobile app subscription..
- App: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/proverb-day-proverbs-bible/id649669515?mt=8
- Prayer App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/prayermate-quiet-time-organiser/id434815549?mt=8&ls=1