Friday, September 14, 2007

Learning to Trust God

I recently read this verse which i found awhile ago and really liked it.

13
If we are out of our mind, it is for the sake of God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you. 14For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

This is how i feel

i often feel crazy for going back to new zealand.

I believe wholly in the vision and my call, but it is Christ compelling me, and not my consistent temptation to doubt.

It has been good learning how to trust God:
knowing that money is not a big deal to God, and He has the resources if i really need them.
Knowing that God watches me with love.
Knowing that Jesus holds truth others need.

No comments: