Monday, April 14, 2008

"You speak life..."

I have been given some of my most valued compliments over the past month or two. I have had more than one person say something along the lines of, "You bring life to a room."

Some alluding to general excitement and others to a zeal and passion for God in this life. Although the way "bringing life to people" may change how it looks over years and different seasons of life, i hope this is always apart of who i am in Christ.
in honor of me going to California this friday!

I wholeheartedly believe in the idea that the salvation message and who Jesus is something to be loved and enjoyed by people, but so often we can make it sound cumbersome.

God is good. He has shown me a lot of cool stuff as of late so i look forward to blogging right now! Even the fact of God's timing is cool. I am just now reading two books that i bought back in college and the timing has been so instrumental for me right in what i am learning right now.

Here are a few verses below that are taking on new meaning for me and if you read them and are skeptical or doubt the reality of the verses below, ask yourself why?

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17

No comments: