Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Can Get It All?!

I Love How The Gospel Makes Everyone's Life Circumstance An Even Playing Field.  Check Out This Verse in Is 56:4-5 NIV

For this is what the Lord says:
“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
    who choose what pleases me
    and hold fast to my covenant —
to them I will give within my temple and its walls
    a memorial and a name
    better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
    that will endure forever. 

Although eunuchs in the bible couldn't typically have kids, the Bible states that even without children, eunuchs as God's beloved can experience, "a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will endure forever." 

God makes promises all over the Bible for those whose families don't consist of mother/father/brother/sister/children/etc.
Although the Bible is clear that marriage and family is one of the greatest physical and spiritual blessings we can experience here on earth, it also seems to state very clearly that since Jesus came a spiritual family can be just as if not more important (Gal 3:28/Matt 12:49-50/1 Cor 12:22-25).

We Can Experience God's GREATEST BLESSINGS BY FAR single, married, or with kids.  All are a gift.  Live in your current life circumstance and relationships as a GIFT from God because that is exactly what you are living in.

No comments: