1) I promise to write some more indepth posts soon.
2) This is from what I'm experiencing in Atlantic Canada, not all of Canada.
Top 5 Canadian Us Non-stereotypical Differences
1) There’s no hands free fuel lock or auto-clip for fuel nozzles at the gas stations in this part of Canada.
2) At stores or even drive-thrus, you don't hand them your credit card, they hand you the credit/debit machine.
3) Milk is more expensive in Canada but cheaper when purchased in a bag, even though they still have paper or plastic cartons.