Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Summer Home

Ahh home sweet home for the summer! Drive up Crest hill, down the dirt road jump over the 3 foot ditch, and this is what you see... oh, and the blue port-a-potty over to the right... definitely the bathroom.


summer home

my room

my backyard view

What more could you ask for! Got the essentials, got the wheels, got two weeks off before work, and nothing to do but enjoy California to the Fullest. I haven't been able to stop smiling since i arrived! Life is good.

2 comments:

Lynne Howard said...

hey B! how are you?!?! i love to read your blog and keep up on what's going down in CA! since i'm on the other side, on the east coast! things in GA are WONDERFUL!!! it's raining every day though! but the camp is great, and so are the girls!! well it's so cool to see pics! i love your crib :). haha. well keep everyone posted! WE LOVE to hear what's going with you and everyone! I've been praying for you- and your ministry! Have fun!!! see ya!!!
-Sister in Christ,
Lynne
-Acts 4:20 "For we cannot help but speak about what we have seen and heard."
---Philip. 2:3-8

B said...

Now I can picture where you live! Your bedroom is cool and it looks like you have some space! I'll keep praying for you! I love reading your blog!
Love,
Jen