Friday, December 15, 2006

The Days for NZ are nearing!


My Cousin, Becca Gray, is going to Valporaiso and got to visit me and my parents at Plymouth Wesleyans Christmas program last night. It was so good to see her and to catch up. She has an awesome heart for missions and was actually able to talk to a visitor from Romania in Romanian for a little bit. Awesome!


This is my shoutout to the awesome Spring Break group that i got to meet up with at Indiana Wesleyan while i visited. We went to Arkansas and rock climbed, quoted brian reagan, and laughed for a solid week straight. Good times

I was an Resident's Assistant in Hodson Hall at IWU. THis was the staff this year that i got to spend time with while i visited the school. I love these guys

Before leaving San Diego, i was also able to visit El Cajon Wesleyan, my home church where i grew up for 13 years. This is Chad, heather, and Dave who were all friends from the youth group.

This is my shout out to the indoor soccer team i got to be a part of while i was out in Cali. You guys were awesome and i will say hi to All Blacks for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was so good to see you last week!! thank you for making time!! i am in such support of your travels!! go to nz and love your life!!! he's called you to the coasts remember!!

live it up, as wesleyan as you can! julia