Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Times are Changing!

If any of you who reads this wants a monthly newsletter about what is going on, please email me at obrent@mac.com from the address you want me to add saying, "add me to your newsletter."So things have changed for me rather quickly. I was planning on staying in Plymouth and working and raising support from home while staying with the parents but a new opportunity has arisen. I will be heading up to Spring Lake Wesleyan Church to help out with the youth for the fall with Dan Ward, Julie Collins, and Josh Carroll. I will continue to raise support there with a vision of returning to New Zealand in January! Craziness, but i might actually have a somewhat consistent life here for the next three months... i am not sure i even know what that looks like anymore!!!
To see a Map Click Here
Springlake is at the top right above Grand Haven
40 minutes above Holland where my bro-in-law Brandon bruce's family lives
4 hours above Plymouth at he bottom of the map

No comments: