It is 5am here in the US and i'm not tired because its 9pm in NZ and 7pm in Australia!
My travel path:
Lismore to Ballina to Sydney to Auckland to LA to Phoenix to Indy to Plymouth, IN
In New Zealand time that is I:
Departed Wed 7:00am and Thurs @ 7:30pm arrived
I have been nonstop with people and activities in Australia so that is why i haven't been able to recap Australia and Hillsong yet, but i will hopefully do that in the next few days.
I slept, journaled, was taught how to make origami swans, talked, and watched 3 movies on the flights home.
Things that are weird:
- I didn't realize that I continually tried to water down my accent to imitate wherever I was... I found myself doing that in the American airport and then realized i didn't have to because my accent didn't stand out anymore!
- Forgot i bought my laptop in NZ and needed the US adapter!
- I already had taco bell at 3am on the way home
- People dress different and have shorter hair but the shirts and t-shirts might simply be that...
- It's HOT compared to NZ and Australia! good hot.
- Time is going too quick, i can't believe i am here.