Saturday, January 27, 2007

What is going on


Sunday Dan and I will be visiting two different Wesleyan Churches:

East City Wesleyan: a 5 year church plant that has grown into a healthy congregation
and i have heard describe as a laid back surfer style church.

Cession Community: Is going more towards the post modern service from what i hear

Monday Dan and I will travel with Annie Wright and some friends to do some dune sledding!!! Monday is an Auckland holiday and we WILL take advantage of it!

I also want to do a follow up post on my story on self criticism. I have had a good response from my friends and i believe it is worth posting again on. I actually believe there is spiritual warfare involved. i will explain later. It is time to sleep so that i can give God the rest and quality attention he deserves.

No comments: