- A guy flies by on a long board my first step out of the door in the morning.
- People randomly trying to coerce me into a game of ping pong throughout the day.
- I daily bump into people I enjoy without it being in the daily agenda.
- People ask me questions about the most random subjects as though I'm a genius in all areas of life.
- Late night food runs.
- You walk around more.
- There’s always voices & laughter echoing around campus throughout the night.
- Talking to brilliant people who make you feel more intelligent simply by listening to them and being able to say you know them.
- Chocolate milk & cereal available for all meals of the day…
- There’s always someone around who can play the guitar.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Top 10 Reasons I Love Living Near a University
Posted by B at 10:22 AM