Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Tribute to the Coolest Ladies on IWU's campus


Susan, Renee, & Pat
This is me and the ladies from the Record's office. Everytime i go up there it is a party! No lie! These women may seem sweet and serene in this picture, but it just doesn't do them justice! They remember everyone's name, mine being Ollie, and it is just endless laughs. Pat is big fan of the opened toed shoes as much as possible. Renee is the one that is ALWAYS there. Susan is the one who is crazy enough to make the three of these women work well together. If one ever needs entertainment, they need not look far. Just go up the steps to the "record's office" and be prepared for an experience!

6 comments:

sarah b. said...

Brent, way to get in good with campus' most important office!

Anonymous said...

Brent,
I love to read updates about your life. Something exciting is always going on...
because you know how to enjoy life!
I hope you are doing well! We pray for you often!
Love,
B and your sis, Jen

Anonymous said...

Hiya Brent. This is Jenn that used to work at Lakeview. :)

It is good to see you are walking alright after your surgery. God's healing powers are quite amazing. :)

Hey, if you are wondering who that strange person who keeps IM'ing you on AIM with the name of MysticStarLite79 is, that is me. :)

Take it easy, man.

Spring's coming!! w00t!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes!!! I've been trying all day to find little know sources of "real" people online with thoughts and ideas about coolest kid in the us. I stumbled on to your porst about A Tribute to the Coolest Ladies on IWU's campus and although it's not exactly what I was looking for, it certainly caught my attention. I'm personally building a resource for coolest kid in the us and hope you might stop by and check it out when you have a chance...let me know your thoughts. I'll be sure to send people this way as well. Thanks Brent...Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brent...I was browsing for information on coolest kid in california when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on A Tribute to the Coolest Ladies on IWU's campus it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about coolest kid in california and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

A Tribute to the Coolest Ladies on IWU's campus was what caught my attention. I was just out browsing around today looking for information on the coolest kid in the world, and happened accross your blog. Although it's not completely related to the coolest kid in the world, it certainly made me stop and ponder. Thanks for the great read Brent...I'll be back.