Friday, May 06, 2011

What Happens if i Don't check facebook or my Email for a day?

What Happens if i Don't check facebook or my Email for a day?
There is this draw or fear that i have to check it for some odd reason and i'm not sure it is legit.

So That is my test for the day from May 5-May 6th.

I failed.
(This was my "Look mom at what i wore for easter!" text)

I checked my fb/email by around 5pm that day...
BUT

I was was more focused and productive at work because i began right
and

I did have:
emails: +21
fb notifications: +12
fb messages: +8
over the 24 hour period (a lot for some/childs play for others! haha)

But i was able to reclear those down to "0" again by Friday morning in about an hour.

In the future, I will most likely try to not check emails on work days until later in the day for better focusing.

No comments: