Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Prayer that was a blessing to me...


[I woke up from my nap today. The room was dark and quiet, not spooky, just still. It seemed neutral, not threatening nor depressing nor motivating, but i felt like in my time of thought, that it was a space that needed to be claimed. I prayed...]

Lord, help this to be a place of complete comfort and peace.
Also help this to be a place where i am challenged and pushed.
Lord help this to be a place where everything that is your presence IS...

It was a short but powerful and meaningful prayer in my life. I realized afterwards, that i had asked for God and the fullness of his kingdom to reign in what i did(don't have time to look up kingdom of God verses and what it stands for, but I wish i did). I hope this prayer is another that way you will be able to ask God into your life and area of living if needed.

No comments: