Sunday, June 13, 2004

Road Trip!

I'm off to Cali for the summer and i am driving out by myself, but it is a little weird because it is not in the normal car. Yes, to most people's delight, The Van That Can... can't. It's a sad sad day. So here is a tribute to the one the true Van that Can!

The van that can
But... here are the new wheels for the summer! Yes, i stole my parents new SUV and loving every minute of it! This picture needs the movie music that comes down when the lights shine down from heaven!

the car
Thought For The Day-

Deep thoughts Why does everyone looks mad when you are driving...Your Challenge for the day is to be a happy driver. Every person you pass or passes you smile and wave. IT's not only spreading a little love, but it's a whole lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I tried to wave at everyone like you said, but they all keep pointing at me with their middle finger... what does that mean?!?
-A concerned Washington D.C. citizen