Friday, June 18, 2004


Trace- he's single!
This is the guy i am staying with all summer. He can sleep through an alarm longer than anyone i have ever met! Luckily i am a heavy sleeper so i usually put a pillow over my head and dose off for 10 minutes, literally, and then i get up and tell him to either get up or turn off his alarm! It's amazing! He lays tile and is a waiter at Black Angus and he is my surfing buddy on the side so he keeps busy! He also constantly tells me that he just wants to find his wife, so if anyone can help me, that would be great! just kidding.

Playing Pool
An old friend(Tom Sherlock) and I went down to a billiards and entered a pool tournament for the fun of it. We figured what could we lose... except for our pride! Tom and i were both out after the third or fourth round and it was double elimination! It's all good, at least we took the picture before so we were still smiling! just kidding it was fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Jen says hi to trace and brent. ;-)

Anonymous said...

i'll take him, if he feels like giving it a try, again...

-amy : P

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace! Marry me? ok that works for me too! - Melissa