Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year's Resolutions!


This picture has nothing to do with the subject... i used my brother in law to get your attention!

There is just something about making goals and accomplishing goals that i love. I also think it is important to make goals so that we can keep our focus on God. Take into consideration 1 Corinthians 9:24,26-27

"24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.26Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. 27No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." So as you make goals and start a new year keep your focus on the Lord. Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed(Proverbs 16:3).
Here are a my quick 2005 goals:
Physical:
Run
Whiten Teeth
Develop Waking up Habits

Mental:
Read 5 Books for fun this year
Better Studying Habits

Spiritual:
Read through Bible in year with Brandon Bruce
Consistent Prayer Time

Social:
Watch the minimum TV without someone else there

Emotional:
Get Consistency before Sanity!
Develop Family

Fun:
Start to Learn break dancing
Flip on to feet from back
Dunk in a game
Sled down roof
Surf on Lake Michigan
Shovel sidewalks

No comments: