Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Do you know how big God is?

I just watched a sermon by Louie Giglio called IndescribableI felt so small in comparison to the universe. The earth in the Milky Galaxy is just one of many galaxies in the universe and that is an understatement.

I guess all that to say i feel empowered! When i really see the magnitude of God and the fireball that is the sun, i can't help but smirk at my worry in this life. This God...

This Powerful, God of the Universe, which is my friend, is creating stars every second while i type on my computer. He could literally send a star into the earth that could destroy the world but probably would be a very small event in universal terms.
Ha. When i realize the power of God, my problems already seem taken care of! Did i really question whether God was big enough!

He has got it under control.

I will sleep good tonight.

(This is one of those lessons and revelation moments that i wish i could keep ever before me but is so easily to lose perspective of over time)

No comments: