Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Wish Time Would Just Stop For A Day!

Have you ever thought to yourself, I wish time would just freeze and I could just rest & get some things done. I experienced this today! Well, it was the weirdest feeling, I was supposed to help my dad at the church today but he got caught up so I ended up working on school work throughout the morning and early afternoon. My parents were gone almost all day and night and I didn’t answer the phone, so I had very little to no human interaction. This is the first time that I can ever remember that I didn’t go outside the house except to just sit in the Jacuzzi. I have been organizing my life and playing catchup the past two weeks, so there were multiple times in my day where things just seemed in place. I stopped and asked myself, “What should I do" in the most nonchalant manner. And to all of those who have thought to yourselves, “I will get so much done on that day?” Bad news… I got about the same amount of work done, the pace just seemed a lot slower. Life wasn’t too busy, Life wasn’t too slow, there was still a lot that could be done, but life just was.

What a different day!

No comments: